Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FINAL PRODUCT

WHOA! What a semester! I can't believe it's already about to end.

I have had my identity for about a year and a half. I worked on it for about 2 and a half years, and have found something I am comfortable with. Of course, these things are always a work in progress, so I'm sure it will change one day. For now though, I think it describes me well. It's clean, simple, orderly with a little bit of fun friendly rounded corners. There's even a little hidden aha play on letter forms hidden within it, which is what I like also. I like to surprise people with my randomness. It's like friends that can break dance or sing really well...and you didn't even know it. ha.

Anyway, I'm not pleased with my pdf...this is my 4th time making one, and I guess I just haven't found the right functionality that works for me. As for the leave behind, I was really excited about creating it (kidwell I'm sure you recognized that by our meetings). I'm pleased with the way it turned out, my only thing I wished I would have done differently is makin the cut off a little lower, so I didn't interfere with my face.










My mailing labels.


Business card...possibilities. (Above=front | Below=back)


I guess for the Thank You card, my thinking was to show them the actual hidden meaning within my logo...in case they didn't quite understand it upon first sighting.









GO LIGATURE!










No comments:

Post a Comment