Thursday, September 23, 2010

DESIGNSYS: More directions

As I began working on these ideas below, I was beginning to dig myself into a hole that seemed so familiar. Oh yea, it's the hole I always seem to dig with every project, the spot in my design process where I get stuck and find myself completely lost and blind as to where to go from here. For some odd apparent reason, it didn't stick in my head or I just didn't register that these are 5 different directions I should be "exploring", not a completely final direction that I seem to be struggling to decide in this early stage. Now that I have come to this sort of epiphany I guess, I can say there is probably one, or two directions below with a couple of iterations that are valid for the next critique. OOOOO, COLOR!









No comments:

Post a Comment