Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pro Practice: Bio & Resume

BIO
I am a friend, a brother and an uncle, a likable guy, a coffee enthusiast, somewhat of a hoarder, and with six ethnic backgrounds I am sometimes even called a mutt, but wait just a minute, I am even a graphic designer. I am am the type of person who appreciates the modnar (that's random spelled backwards). After relocating to the Kansas City Art Institute in 2009 from Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs, Colorado, I have emerged into an experienced and enthusiastic designer. I desire to combine my passion for illustration with my passion for design. My interests pertain to branding development, social change and advocacy, hand generated typography, book and magazine design, and even motion work.

RESUME

No comments:

Post a Comment