Thursday, February 11, 2010

EXPANSION on wire frames

With the above wire frame, I wanted to clarify a couple connections. Once you get to the beef of the information, one can make connections with either images from the above gallery or text within the essay or both.

As I began expanding upon this wireframe, I thought to myself...I should use or at least make every aspect of the page functional. So, to complete this thought I gave the page new margins and the margins will contain comments and photos pertaining to each specific drop down drawer.

Alright, so the use on this wire frame is the beginning page is a divided page. There will be general pictures and general colors and when you select a certain word, it will take you to a different arrangement of images and text related to that area. I displayed a couple different possibilities .

No comments:

Post a Comment