Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PLAZA STARBUCKS REMODEL: DONE!!!!


So as some of you may know, the Plaza Starbucks was getting remodeled. When a store is 10 years-old, it is in need of a remodel. Well the past 2 weeks was my stores remodel and it's opening Wednesday, April 14, 2010. The set up is completely different both behind the bar and in the lobby. Some new features include: new seating like leather chairs and high-top bar tables, indoor/outdoor fireplace, wooden front doors, visible wooden support beams, other espresso colored furniture, large photography wall art, new wooden condiment bars to fill your cup with sugar AND STUFF, new GIANT chalkboards for me to draw on, actual bar sitting by the bar so you can sit and stare at the baristas working. It's just awesome, and I can't wait to work this weekend. I'm sure that's only going to last about 20 minutes into my shift. COME AND CHECK IT OUT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment